Bulgogi Korean Pizza Recipe




Let's prepare Bulgogi Pizza, a popular Korean pizza! Without a doubt, it's another another inventive method to savour delectable Korean cuisine.

Bulgogi is a favourite dish among Korean cuisine enthusiasts, and I cook it at least once a week. I didn't prepare this very often two years ago — I think I ate it once a month or even less frequently than that.

But now I have a finicky eater of a little girl who adores Bulgogi! As a result, I now cook it twice a week. Is it a little too much? Maybe… Still, who can say no to sweet, salty, savoury delicate meat filled with deliciousness?

Plus, it's very simple to make. It became much easier as I started shredding two of the major sauce ingredients – onion and apple – with my hands instead of using my hand held mixer.

So, naturally, I try to think of as many different ways as possible to enjoy this delectable Bulgogi so that I/we don't get weary of it. And I recently came up with this delectable Bulgogi pizza recipe, which I strongly urge you to try!

Bulgogi pizza is a popular and basic Korean pizza. Bulgogi pizza was, in reality, my very first pizza, which I tried in 1996. I don't believe the word "PIZZA" was widely used in Korea at the time, especially in the little town where I resided.

My only comment on my first pizza is that it was really excellent. After over 20 years, I believe I can still recall the flavour! Maybe I'm exaggerating a little...

Bulgogi pizza is a Korean-style pizza with a variety of colourful veggies, including corn kernels (nearly like supreme pizza). Some people may raise their eyebrows at this, but it's really rather good if you get used to it.

Corn kernels appear on practically every pizza variant in Korea, which may seem strange.

Anyway, instead of using BBQ sauce or tomato sauce, I prepared Bulgogi pizza base sauce to make my Bulgogi pizza even more unique. I believe it enhances the overall flavour. (I used the same sauce I used for the Bulgogi rice burger.)

My pizza had a well-balanced sweet, somewhat salty, and savoury flavour all over the dough thanks to this sauce!

And I must admit, my Bulgogi pizza was far superior to my husband's "Friday pizza" (which he prepares every Friday). (Perhaps I shouldn't say that because it's the one day he prepares for us.) (Husband Edit: That's fine, Sue; I agree that your pizza is superior. Isn't it possible that we should do it every Friday from now on?).

You will not be disappointed with this Bulgogi pizza, which tastes quite similar to what you would receive from a Korean pizza business. I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. Don't miss out on any of my other delectable pizza recipes! Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza with Kimchi Pizza.

HOW TO MAKE BULGOGI PIZZA

(The procedures following assume you're making the pizza on a pizza stone.) If you choose a different approach, make the necessary adjustments.)

1.Preheat an oven to 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) with a pizza stone inside – this is based on a fan assisted oven setting – while the pizza is cooking (for about 35 mins). Preheating for 20 minutes is usually plenty, but I always forget to put it in the oven. As a result, I do this first and preheat for longer.

2. In a pan, make the Bulgogi pizza sauce. In a hot skillet, pour the Bulgogi pizza sauce and cook for 10 to 20 seconds over low heat. Stir in the thickening agent until the sauce has thickened. (At a greater temperature, the sauce thickens more quickly.) Set aside the sauce that has been scooped out onto a platter.

3. Assemble the pizza.

Pour the entire bottle of pizza sauce over the pizza base and distribute thinly and evenly.
Shredded cheese should be sprinkled on top.
On top, layer the mushrooms, olives, onion, and Bulgogi.
Fill in the spaces with maize kernels and green capsicum/bell pepper.

4. Place the pizza on the pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit (392 F).

5. Remove the pizza from the oven and cut it into slices. Enjoy!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DELICIOUS FRUITS AND VEGETABLES OF SPRING

How To Make Methi Mutton Curry That Is Simple And Delicious