Stir-frying lobster Recipe

Cantonese style lobster recipe Stir-frying lobster is simple and quick.


Lobster is enhanced in flavour by using basic yet flavorful Chinese spices in a Cantonese style dish. I've never visited China. However, Chinese restaurants may be found practically wherever in India. In India, I tried a variety of Chinese meals in a variety of Chinese restaurants. This Lobster dish is one of my favourite tested Chinese recipes. I adore lobster's seafood taste, especially when combined with Chinese sauces. It tastes fantastic and successfully mixes all of the flavours.

When I went to the shop one day and noticed a lobster, I decided to attempt the Chinese dish in my own home. I wasn't sure how the food would taste before I started preparing it. But, on the first try, I succeeded, and I'm now sharing the recipe with you all via my blog.

What are the required ingredients for this lobster recipe?

Everyone should utilise chopped or Julilian pieces of ginger and garlic, in my opinion. The importance of both components in this dish cannot be overstated. With the flavours of ginger and garlic, every type of fish tastes great. I recommend using these fragrant vegetables exclusively in a chopped or Jullian form. In stir-fry recipes, never use mixed spices.

During the high-heat stir-frying operation, I notice that mixed components invariably burn. The sauces are the most significant component of this dish. Oyster sauce and soy sauce were utilised. I finished it up with sesame toasted seed oil to provide some more flavour. Instead of ground black peppercorns, you may add ground Szechuan peppercorns to this recipe for a more spicy taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DELICIOUS FRUITS AND VEGETABLES OF SPRING

How To Make Methi Mutton Curry That Is Simple And Delicious

KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN